- Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Follow the three R’s – respect for self – respect for others and Responsibility for all your actions
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Do not let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
- When you realize you have made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Spend some time alone every day.
- Open your arms to change but don’t let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you will be able to enjoy it a second time.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
- Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
- Be gentle with the earth.
- Once a year, go some place you have never been before.
His Holiness the Dalai Lama
Copyright © 2013 Santosha Yoga