To gain maximum from your yoga class/session think of the following:
- Yoga is best performed with empty bladder and bowels
- Wear loose clothing remove ALL jewellery
- Please ensure ALL phones are switched off upon entering
- Bring an extra blanket in colder months for relaxation
- If you have a heavy period, bad cold or cough avoid head down and inverted postures
- NEVER wear socks during standing poses, you may slip
- Update your health form with any changes and return to me
- Some people come in to class to let go and switch off refrain from talking loudly, find a place without disturbing anyone
- Yoga is about adopting a whole attitude not just a series of poses so please make sure you give time and space for all other students in class – the yamas observances restraints include greedliness, truthfulness, non stealing – this includes time in the class for everyone equally. Ask questions afterwards if they haven’t already been answered in the class!
I am always available for any questions and advice, you can email me firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Copyright © 2013 Santosha Yoga